Nulla eleifend scelerisque vulputate. Mauris lobortis a mauris eu convallis. Morbi vulputate nisi eget maximus vehicula. Vestibulum mattis consectetur.
1. rousing or becoming roused from sleep
2. rousing or becoming roused from inactivity
3. becoming conscious or aware: awaking to a situation
4. being or remaining awake
alert; arising; awake; awakened; aware; cognisent; conscious; gaining consciousness; knowing; observant; rising; stirring; vigilant; wakened; watchful.
1. a number of persons or things regarded as forming a group by reason of common attributes, characteristics, qualities, or traits
2. a collection or division of people or things sharing a common characteristic, attribute, quality, or property
3. a group of persons sharing a similar social position and certain economic, political, and cultural characteristics: working class
4. A group of people sharing the same social, economic, or occupational status. The term class usually implies a social and economic hierarchy, in which those of higher class standing have greater status, privilege, prestige, and authority. Western societies have traditionally been divided into three classes: the upper or leisure class, the middle class (bourgeoisie), and the lower or working class
circle; club; company; family; grade; league; position; caliber; clan; connection; influence; source; sphere; status; tier; cultural level; social rank; the right stuff.