DONATE TO NUREMBERG 2™
Help Us Inform Others About
Bioethics & Human Rights Law
Support the Work of Nuremberg 2™
Help Nuremberg 2™ get the message and information out by financially donating to those who work behind the scenes.
You can make either a one-off donation or a monthly donation, using our secure payment system. Pick one of the suggested amounts or decide on the amount yourself.
Everything helps and is very much appreciated.
Your donations will greatly assist Nuremberg 2™ in continuing to expand its mission to empower every individual on the planet, by informing them of exactly how Bioethics and Human Right Law protects and defends their sovereign right to freedom, liberty and self-determination.
Your donations will also help Nuremberg 2™ further challenge and expose those in power whose aim it is to ignore your Human Rights, and who seek to place the aims and agendas of the State, and of institutions, above and beyond the needs and fundamental rights of the individual.
You can visit the Nuremberg 2™ Donations page at https://donorbox.org/donate-to-nuremberg-2.
What You are Supporting
The Objectives & Work of Nuremberg 2™
- The promotion of International Bioethics and Human Rights laws, codes and principles via websites, social media, posters, info cards, clothing and other mediums.
- The empowering of the lawful individual over any unlawful State, institution or corporation.
- The challenging of politicians and public servants to sign ‘The Pledge’, which ensures their adherence to Bioethics and Human Rights Law whilst in public office.
- The questioning of the State and institutions, via the use of Freedom of Information requests, on policies and legislation that potentially contravene Bioethics and Human Rights Law, and which thereby threaten the lawful freedoms and social liberty of the individual.
- Educating people on the importance of Bioethics and Human Rights, by revealing their history all the way back to the Nuremberg Code of 1947, and why Human Rights are superlative in lawful and legal terms, superceding State legislation and Civil Rights, and are only secondary to the ‘Common Law’.
SUPPORT THE WORK OF NUREMBERG 2™
BY MAKING A SINGLE OR MONTHY DONATION